Saturday, May 7, 2011

Miles to go before i sleep


My earliest memory of my short trips were my dad used to take me wherever he went me seated on motorcycle .I can still recall how much I loved them and that used to be when I were in Kinder garden. Trips and travel were with family till I was a teenager then with my gang of friends. All are scribbled in the finest form of memory in my heart scrap book..Travel appeals to me be a short trip, backpack myself for a weekend or a week long break. Though my experience may not be too far and wide still they are the ones I manage with all work deadlines and my darling friends who are ever ready for a quick sneak out. There are places to be explored s..so here i go..hurrrayy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...